Thursday, February 11, 2010

Juicing Carrots And Apples And Freezing On MTV Cribs, They Are Always Showing What's In Their Refrigerator. I Am Visiting Your Place With My Camera

On MTV cribs, they are always showing what's in their refrigerator. I am visiting your place with my camera - juicing carrots and apples and freezing

Team, tell me what we could find, or remain in the refrigerator and freezer.

My Fridge

Milk
OJ
Juice
Yogurt
Curd
Fat-free cheese
Fruit
Grape Jelly
18 eggs ct
Promise
Slim Fast
Bottled Water
Lettuce
Pack tomatoes
Dressing
Cocktail sausages
Sprite
Cranberry Juice
Oranges
Grapefruit
Cherries
Carrots
Lemons

Freezer
Porkchop
Package of chicken thighs
Sherbert
Ice packs
Shelf
Fruit ice cream flavor
Burgers
Turkey Burger
Turkey Burgers
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Frozen Vegetables
Juice

6 comments:

Sonic is trying to stay Retired said...

Not affect beer (or I will kill you)
Gatorade
Red Bull
Coca-Cola
Grapes
Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Tacquitos
Steak

MsKnowItAll Reborn said...

Milk, soft drinks, 10 different cheeses, all spices and salad dressings ever done, pudding, yogurt, candy canes, various vegetables
my freezer a bloody disaster. Filled with meat, corn dogs, chicken nuggets, French fries, press the COP, frozen vegetables, bread sticks luxury ... nothing really

Harlequi... said...

I come to your house.

Refrigerator:
A lot of bottled water
Half-n
Cheese
Butter

Freezer:
Chicken
Beef
Ice

$DiRtYmO... said...

I have a lot of beer and Kool-Aid

Alcohol not a factor said...

Mustard
Ketchup
Kool-Aid

Can I come?

Haaaaay! said...

The beer and mayonnaise.

Post a Comment