Friday, January 22, 2010

Celtic Engagement Rings Is Anyone Good At Idenifying Celtic Jewelry?

Is anyone good at Idenifying Celtic jewelry? - celtic engagement rings

I bought a ring a while ago, and when I bought it told me that the nature of the ring, and was the story behind her life, I can not remember what I said the name was ..... . tecnically is 3 rings in one. If you look to your fence with both hands, but when you open it, is a heart in the center ring.

The story behind this is like an engagement ring given to the woman keeps the ring with the heart of this, it still resonates still with his hand on it and what is the best man in the ring with the other managed On the other side to him. Day of the wedding of the three rings are together again and put his finger as wives wedding ring .....

someone help me solve this problem, please
Thank you in advance for your help!
PS This is not a matter for the Claddagh ring I know what it is!

2 comments:

marchgen... said...

Uh yeah, I bet someone is good to recognize Celtic jewelry, but this is not sure whether I

maria said...

http://www.celtic-weddingrings.com/histo ...

I hope it works ....................

Post a Comment