Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stop Smoking Pill Prescription Advice For Quitting Smoking?

Advice for quitting smoking? - stop smoking pill prescription

OK, so my aunt has been encouraging me to finish. ) After an outbreak of illness (colds, I discovered that I am ready to quit. I have my last pack of cigarettes between my friend and I are both leaving, and I do not know if I can. I do not use the patch (expensive and tried 3 in my family and did not work) ... I can not get a prescription for these Anit-smoking pills or whatever.

Has anyone a good way, more smokers who stop me to eat?

My aunt suggested disadvantages of cough drops (because I still feel a little sick) or coins.

If you need information I'm 21 and have a little more than non-smokers 5-6 years. I began to want to quit and young adolescents. I hate smokers in the world have a cough and is so disgusting. Plus with the smoke that rises every two days, I can not be paid more. When I about $ 2.50 per pack.

Tips and advice would be appreciated. Please do not give me leave, "Oh, its right to blah blah blah", be refinedc / I can not pay and can not stand the taste. Its really no other health reasons, my parents cough.

Please do not smoke bad things, because working with a lot of smoke and it will be difficult. I need advice to keep me from smoking and start again.

2 comments:

center84 said...

I went 3 years ago) (in school at the time to tell my roommate, meet me at any time, which surprised me with a cigarette. Type of pain, but it worked.

purpleki... said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_ces ...

Good luck.

Post a Comment